BTR Sports Wedge Saddle Bag Review

BTR Sports Waterproof Under The Saddle Wedge Style Bike Bag.

£24.99 Now On Sale At a Amazing £14.99!


BTR Direct have on there website an amazing range of bike bags for the cyclist, whether you are a commuter or bike-packing cyclist, so who are BTR, check out the “About Us Link” that will tell you all about how BTR came about, in 2015 BTR sent me a cross bar bag that was real quality, great design, and a fantastic price, and my review valuation at the time shows how impressed I was with the product, so impressed with my review they sent out the iconic front bar bag that has been on my bike for many a cycle ride, be it local, or even further afield on my cycle trips, now BTR have gone and done it again! This time they sent out a Waterproof under the bike wedge saddle bag, and yet again, I’m blown away at the sheer size quality and a great price ... its like having a “Tardis” on your bike! 



Size according to BTR Width 9cm, Height 8cm, Length 18.5cm (when rolled shut


Quality Clips,

Waterproof material, keep all your belongings dry.

Tardis inside, amazing what you can get in there.

Adjustable straps to fix to your under side of the seat.

Rear straps hanging, one thing I can comment on, the two seat straps needed a hoop or band to tuck them into, would make it look neater. So I found a quick solution.


I used a old tie wrap to simply hold the strap ends under the bag.

You will find a small gap to pass the tie wrap though, then I simply tied the straps up. 

Looks a bit neater.


Plenty of room for tools tire levers etc.

Strong adjustable straps.


BTR have reinforced the Wedge, so basically then bag will keep its shape, and will not drop on your rear wheel or mudguard.

Easy fit, just look the straps either side of your under seat rail, and adjust. 

Room for spare inner tubes.

Bag open on the saddle.

Still room for more.

Clips are strong.

Easy fold and secure, totally weatherproof.

The Wedge took everything that I had in my front bar bag and the top frame bag.
Reflective stripes - on the side & reflective logo on the back, also has a light clip holder for a rear light.

Easy adjustment.


Neatly tucked under the seat.

F
















MY VERDICT.

For.
BTR Direct have yet again come up with a truly Tardis of a bike bag, its roomy, waterproof, easy on/off the bike, easily adjustable straps, No zips, so much easier to get your hand in to get your items out. Simple roll and clip to close. 
I went for a dusty ride along a towpath and on completion i noticed no dust or dirt in the contents of the Wedge, so its a tight closing. 
Ive seen bags similar size to the Wedge, but not at their price and quality. 

Against.
Nothing apart from a hanging stap. 

Update 30/06/202

The Wedge saddle bag is waterproof, I found this out after getting caught in a downpour while out on a ride, very impressive the waterproofing material on the BTR Direct Wedge saddle bag, after a check the contents were dry as a bone as they say! 



Update: 10/07/2021 
I’ve been using the BTR Wedge bag for weeks now, found it to be a great addition to the bike, lots of room for anything I have wanted to take, so I thought I would make a quick video on the contents, it was a mad half hour of mine! And what I had inside really did surprise me, I even found a pair of Lezyne tire levers that I forgot was in there! 
Take a look at a the vide, if you like it, give it a thumbs up, if it’s rubbish, thumbs down, thanks for watching, don’t forget to subscribe. 

YouTube BTR Wedge bag contents.


Please Feel Free to Support Our Sponsors Adverts. Thank You..
Foot Note This is not a Paid Advertisement for BTR Direct.
Harlow cycle page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Harlow-Cycle-Page-805601672891539/ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBlXmH7f4X0Az_xr7Az0Yqg
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/harlowcycle/ 
Tumbler : http://harlowcycle.tumblr.com/
Twitter Feed: @TDF79
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/harlow-cycling-b785a1105/ 
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/Harlowcycle/pins/ 
Email: HarlowCyclingPageGroup@Hotmail.com 


....................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment

tooocycling TOOO Cycling™ DVR80 Model Bicycle Lamp Camera

TOOO Cycling™ DVR80 Model Bicycle Lamp Camera https://www.tooocycling.store/products/tooo-cycling%E2%84%A2-dvr90-model-bicycle-lamp-camera-f...