DuckSmart Bikeezee


The Lads from Ducksmart have just dropped a bit of Bike ezee in the letter box, this is a new one on me, have seen it up on the shelf, but now I have my grubby mitts on it, so, what is it, it's a Bike cleaner, with a bit of a twist!

It Smells!


It Smells of Bananas! serious! Bananas!

Right, why Bananas, I will try to find out, I think maybe Pineapple would also be nice, and Strawberry as well, may suggest that to them.

Instructions

Spray on bike and it will leave your bike looking shinny and new!
You need to give it a rub here and there of course with a Micro fiber cloth to get it looking like brand new!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment

tooocycling TOOO Cycling™ DVR80 Model Bicycle Lamp Camera

TOOO Cycling™ DVR80 Model Bicycle Lamp Camera https://www.tooocycling.store/products/tooo-cycling%E2%84%A2-dvr90-model-bicycle-lamp-camera-f...