Dirt Free Bike Cleaner from TY Bike Products


Dirt Free.

Product Review: Dirt Free Bike Cleaner 100% Biodegradable from TY Bike Products.


Priced at £10.00 direct from the TY Bike Products website.


My review for you all today is on a bike cleaner that helps save the planet and cleans your bike! It is called Dirt Free Bike Cleaner from TY Bike Products. 

We all love to go out and get the bikes muddy, well most of us do, how about if I tell you that the Dirt Free is 100% Biodegradable, so that sounds like it’s good for the planet right, on the TY website it says the Dirt Free smells Great, I must confess I’ve used it several times now and simply forgotten to smell it! I do apologise for that, I’ll try to remember to give it a sniff next time… but I am one of those who can’t smell burning toast! 
TY tell me it will clean dried on dirt and grime, which is a handy thing to know, especially after that long ride and you get home and do not have the energy or time to clean your bike straight away, you can leave it and clean it another day. 
No Harsh chemical additives, so it should be ok to wash your bike on the grass, I use a old off cut of carpet that I roll out on the grass, I then place the bike stand on it, handy if you drop any small bike parts off the bike, hopefully they land on the carpet for a easy find, plus if you keep the wheels on the bike it can save on the tram line forming on the grass. 
“Environmental Freindly” it says on the website of TY Bike Products, so it has to be good for the Planet right.

The Dirt Free came to me as a Concentrate, in a nice strong Litre bottle with a impressive atomiser trigger that feels it will last a long time, the bottle felt very nice and comfortable in the hand, all I had to do was simply add water to make it up to a Litre bottle of Dirt Free Bike Cleaner and I was ready to Clean.


That’s the product Dirt Free, now my verdict on the Dirt Free…..


Great to get the bike dirty! 

Mud

Mud

DIRT

MUD

MUD

MUD

Sticky Mud

Dried Mud

With the bike clamped in my work stand, I removed the BTR bag and rear light, along with the other items like pump, water bottle etc, then I gathered all my brushes and a sponge along with a hand held water sprayer, I simply wetted the frame and wheels down with the water in the hand sprayer, gave the bike a spay with the Dirt Free setting the nozzle to a fine setting grabbed my sponge and set about cleaning the bike… 




With the bike frame wetted down  it was time to Clean Clean Clean! 


Simply spray the Dirt Free on the bike.

https://www.tybikeproducts.com/bikeproducts/dirt-free-bike-cleaner


Once the Dirt Free was sprayed on I left it for a couple of minutes to soak in.

I noticed the Dirt Free was bringing up the front fork Mudhugger to a shiner look even before I set about with a sponge to clean it… 

See the shine! 
It’s Clean! 


I used a spong on the frame, and a small brush on the tire treads

.
I like the way the Dirt Free brought everything up shining! 
Was not expecting to see that. 


On the Gravelhugger mudguard, even that was bought back to the “As New Look”! 

Impressive Cleaning power. 



100% biodegradable


Safe to use on chains, wheels and tires, including brake pads and rotors.


The bike has that New Look! Pictures do not do the Dirt Free justice.


Love that  shine with no real effort at all to clean. 


Brought up all the extra bits like new as well. 


How about that then! 
Clean Like New Look. 
I’m Impressed.

https://www.tybikeproducts.com/bikeproducts


My Verdict: Impressive cleaning power, easy to use, good spay atomiser trigger, Planet Freindly, I don't think my review can do this product justice, you just have to take my word for it the TY Bike Products Dirt Free is in a different World of the Bike Cleaners! Everything I have cleaned with it has come up looking like New, shinny, and all with the added bonus of being Biodegradable so its good for the planet…

Top Marks To TY Bike Products for producing this Dirt Free cleaner.

TY Bike Products 



I have tried and reviewed a few items from TY Bike Products and have been Very impressed with there Rim Tape ease of use, even there Valves are a neat product, and the tire sealant called Yogurt has to be the top of the list for me, now Ive tried the Dirt Free and yet a gain Impressed with the product, TY do not sell through a distribution company, its from there website direct, but if your a Bike Shop owner and want to stock the “Best Tire Sealant and Rim Tape Plus Bike Cleaner” drop them a line on the contact detail below, or DM me on Twitter etc and I will gladly pass on your details to them. 

Update: 10/07/202

On my YouTube channel, I have added a before the bike cleaning, and a After the bike cleaning video, maybe that will impress you all, check out the links, give the videos a thumbs up, or a down, and don’t forget to subscribe. 
Thanks for watching. 

https://YouTube Dirty gravel Bike  Dirty gravel bike link .. 


Cycling shoes…. 

After that ride noticed that my cycle shoes were getting to look a bit dirty, definitely in need of a clean!

Filthy cycling shoes! 
 

I gave the shoe a soak with weather, just a light sprat, then grabbed the Dirt Free and gave the shoes a spray! 

A simple light brush to get the mud of and then a wipe with a Microfibre cloth.
 

The results were impressive, came up like new!

I decided to give the BTR Direct Wedge bag a clean, and that came up looking like new! 

Dirt Free:Much more than Just a Bike Cleaner! 

Ask your local bike shop to stock the TY bike Products range, you will not regret it, or pop over to there website and order direct. 

Let me know one way or another how you get on, any problems or questions I’ll gladly answer them.. 

TY Bike Products Contact Details



UPDATE 10/11/2021.


My bike needs a wash! 







Please Feel Free to Support Our Sponsors Adverts. Thank You.
Foot Note This is not a Paid Advertisement for TY Bike Products 
Harlow cycle page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Harlow-Cycle-Page-805601672891539/ YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBlXmH7f4X0Az_xr7Az0Yqg 
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/harlowcycle/ 
Tumbler : http://harlowcycle.tumblr.com/
Twitter Feed: @TDF79 
Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/harlow-cycling-b785a1105/ 
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/Harlowcycle/pins/ 
Email: HarlowCyclingPageGroup@Hotmail.com ....................................................................................................................

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information about cycle cleaning. The way of your style is very much Good and best, In this blog you tell that WHO we clean the cycle tyres or other parts'. Many other cleaning company has different types of cleaning services like
    Carpet Cleaning services is also one of the major cleaning services nowadays,
    Over all, your blog is very much informative and Good. Kindly keep writing, are you share again such type of info ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. web page

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site. check this link

    ReplyDelete

Please do leave a comment

tooocycling TOOO Cycling™ DVR80 Model Bicycle Lamp Camera

TOOO Cycling™ DVR80 Model Bicycle Lamp Camera https://www.tooocycling.store/products/tooo-cycling%E2%84%A2-dvr90-model-bicycle-lamp-camera-f...