PassPixi Camera Warning Patch review.


PassPixi


On my review here for you all is a Camera Safety Sign that is very simple in it’s simplicity, it came to me from another cyclist in my Harlow Cycle Group Yasmin, she passed this to me to me with the idea I give it a try and a review on the sign, and this is my verdict on the PassPixi ......



PassPixi Camera Warning Patch. 



PassPixi is made out of ............A square magnetic sign of a Camera .. on the four corners are very strong Neodymium magnets, and we all know about how strong Neodymium magnets are don’t we, no, oh, well in that case, Neodymium magnets are the strongest permanent magnets commercially available, anywhere in the world. They provide unparalleled levels of magnetism and resistance to demagnetisation when compared to ferrite, alnico and even samarium-cobalt magnets.
The idea of the magnets is simply attach to the material you want to have the sign stuck to, in my photo I simply placed my cycle jersey on the table, placed the sign on the back, straighten it up and adjust before I placed the fitting magnets on the inside of the jersey, the magnets are strong, very strong, so be carful to keep them apart until you need to attach them to the sign, strong enough to go through your jacket, saddle bag, panniers. On one attempt at trying the magnets I had to get a sharp knife to separate them, so be warned (if you do have to use a sharp knife please do take car, we don’t want anyone hurt) it’s not a recommendation that PassPixi suggests.... 

Place PassPixi on the jersey. 



Once in place on the Jersey I found after a while I completely forgot all about it until I sat down on a bench a few hours later on a ride!

Prominent Camera sign.

Size is 120 MM by 120 MM.

Strong Magnets keep the PassPixi in place

Priced at £8.99 plus postage for the 120mm sign.

On The PassPixi website they say to drop them a email if your ordering multiple signs, great for clubs etc. 

Contact information 
Website 

PassPixi on Twitter 
@ PassPixie 


PassPixi also have other sticky signs on there website, which would be ideal if you cycle using a cargo bike etc, check it out. 


Photograph credits go to PassPixi for the above two photos. 

My Verdict.


I placed the PassPixie on the rear of my cycle shirt, to be honest I forgot it was there until after a couple of hours when I got the bike to sit on a wooden bench, then I remembered it was there, but out on the ride I didn’t get any real close Pass, so maybe it was doing it’s job of getting the motorist to maybe think before they just passed by only only leaving a small pace, was it the sign that they might be appearing on camera!

A much better place to keep the camera sign would be on a permanent place, rather than keep trying to take the magnets apart, they are real powerful, so a rucksack, or your rear panniers bag would be ideal. 

Main thing I feel the PassPixi is getting the idea that cameras are being used for dangerous driving, so it has to be a good thing, thanks to Yasmin for passing this on, it’s better to have the sign on your bike, than no sign at all.  

I will take a few photos of other cyclists with the PassPixi, so keep coming back for the updates. 
If your on Twitter give them a tweet.. 




Please Feel Free to Support Our Sponsors Adverts. 

 Thank You. Foot Note This is not a Paid Advertisement for PassPixi.

Harlow cycle page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Harlow-Cycle-Page-805601672891539/ 

 YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBlXmH7f4X0Az_xr7Az0Yqg 

 Instgram: https://www.instagram.com/harlowcycle/ 

 Tumbler : http://harlowcycle.tumblr.com/ 

 Twitter Feed: @TDF79 

 Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/harlow-cycling-b785a1105/ 

 Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/Harlowcycle/pins/ Email: HarlowCyclingPageGroup@Hotmail.com ....................................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave a comment

tooocycling TOOO Cycling™ DVR80 Model Bicycle Lamp Camera

TOOO Cycling™ DVR80 Model Bicycle Lamp Camera https://www.tooocycling.store/products/tooo-cycling%E2%84%A2-dvr90-model-bicycle-lamp-camera-f...